Friday, September 21, 2012

Single and Proud



Why am I single?


I am single because i believe that there is only one right person for everyone.. and being in a relationship with another, is just kinda messing around,, 

I can hug a hundred lady,,
but, only one lady can make me sigh..
I can kiss a hundred lips,,
but not any lips can satisfy..
I can be touched a hundred times,,
but, only one touch can take me high..

It's the feeling of  L.O.V.E.

Love isn't perfect. 
It isn't a fairytale or a storybook, and it doesn't always come easy. We have to be patient. 
Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to find you. Just give it the chance. And never lose hope. It may take some time..






We do not search for Love,, LOVE FINDS US..


and when it finds me,, at any point of my life,,

I wanna be ready,,

not in a relationship..

not engaged..

and certainly, NOT MARRIED..



.......
.....
...
..
.





"ONLY ONE PERSON DESERVES MY HEART.. AND I'M SAVING MY HEART FOR THAT ONLY ONE PERSON.." 





S for Shiko








No comments:

Post a Comment