Friday, January 11, 2013

2012 TIMELINE [ A Year to Remember ;) ]



We live as much as we live, we experience as much as we experience.. 
Because we are walking, we fall and stand,, 
We dream, we combat our fears,, we believe,, we get disappointed,, 
we think we reached our desires,, then we realize it's still too far..
Or may be we were walking in the wrong direction..!

Year after Year, Ups and Downs, Dreams and Nightmares, they all get mixed up..

What is right and what is wrong,, we will never know, until it comes to an end.. 


It's because we live in a test which is full of surprises,, 
A surprise TEST in the school of Life..!   


January 2012:


There was NOTHING significant about the first month of the year, except for my relationship with my partner began to deteriorate!!





February 2012:

1st day in February, a BLACK DAY in the History of Football described by FIFA's president... Al-Ahly supporters were attacked by Portsaid Supporters in a local football match,, 74 died and hundreds of injured.. (Depression Mode)




6th FEB.: Got re-united with one of my best friends after more than a year of separation because of some silly causes..!


11th FEB.: Broke up with my fiancee! (Feeling Down)




March 2012:

Had one of my best outings, The Circus :-) I used to hate clowns.. but now, uh.. i fuckin' still hate them :-p



I met two of the most gorgeous people, two professors to whom i pay so much respect. We made a good friendship, and i'm sure we still have more  :-)




April 2012:

The launch of  my blog "Winds of Thoughts".. (special thnx 2 a special someone)




May 2012:

Presidential Elections- Round ONE



Exploring El-Chico Restaurant and though becomes my FAVOURITE restaurant..




June 2012:

Presidential Elections- Round Two. Black days, Muslim Brotherhood Succeeded in fooling the ppl.





July 2012:

EUROCUP 2012, Spain crowned again..




My Best Friend's B-Day, We organized a special day and a unique celebration. My mission was to cheer her up and make her HAPPY.. I wish i succeeded in doing so!



http://windsofthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/07/happy-birthday-4th-of-july.html


August 2012:

Death of my childhood HERO Neil Armstrong!


Release of my first short story, "The Most Familiar Strangers"


http://windsofthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-most-familiar-strangers-based-on.html


Real Madrid wins the SuperCopa 2012




September 2012:

Gohary's Death: Not only did he teach our generation how to love and play football, Captain Gohary learnt us how to Dream ! (R.i.p. General)




October 2012:


Celebrated a truly dear friend's B-day in an extra-ordinary party, it was a day to remember!! :)





My brother got engaged..



November 2012:


Had one of my best Birthday celebrations Ever... all my beloved ones were with me in black and white, rockin' the night ;)



December 2012:


Practically joined the revolution.







And Life will go on...!

Wish U a HAPPY 2013..!!



S for Shiko

No comments:

Post a Comment